Title

Fighting immigration issues, battling bridesmaids, and planning the wedding of my (our) dreams!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

l-o, l-o, L-O-V-E

Did I get a horrible pop song stuck in your head? Good, because now it's in mine.

Today's post will be short, sweet, and to the point (or so I say now, as I begin writing). We are so freakin' lucky. Every one of us on the Bee, because we all have something that everyone wants. Love.

I was talking to my co-workers today at happy hour (yes, on a Tuesday), one of whom is notorious for hitting on every girl imaginable. Mid-conversation, he looks at me and Mr. T and says - "I want that. I want what you guys have: love." All at once I realize, as I do every so often, just how lucky I am. Despite all the craziness, all the stress, I am so gosh-darn lucky. I've found someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. How incredible is that?

So today I urge you to forgive my cheese factor and to step back from planning and just appreciate/enjoy. It's an incredible feeling, that love.
(Us at Yosemite 2 years ago)
Have you ever had a moment that made you step back and appreciate? Tell us about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment