Title

Fighting immigration issues, battling bridesmaids, and planning the wedding of my (our) dreams!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Honeymoon Dream Destinations

As you may know, I work in international development. It's really my passion and I'm one of those people who truly hope to make the world a better place. A very solid not-so-small side benefit is travel... I love to travel! Even better? I found a solemate who also loves to travel. Awe-some!

Some of my recent trips include:
(Rwanda... personal picture)
(Liberia... Also a personal picture)
(Personal pic from when I lived in Uruguay)
(Taken by one of my students in Costa Rica)
I have lots more visits scheduled with my workplace for the coming year or so, and am beyond excited. This means, however, that our honeymoon destination is quite the decision. Our plan is to go the honeymoon registry route to be able to afford a honeymoon (+ using  miles). Mr. T really wants to go to Europe, as he's never been. I, of course, want something a little less developed. Something like Mozambique, Indonesia or Thailand would be ideal.

We're working on a compromise, but for now I present to you my evidence of why I am right:

(Bridesmaid L's picture from her trip in Thailand)
(BM L and her man in Thailand)
(Their hotel room and private pool)
All of these pictures were taken by my Bridesmaid L and.. umm.... they're amazing. They epitomize my dream honeymoon: adventure+relaxation+privacy in one. Am I right or am I right? Now I just have to convince the Mr. of that fact.

Are you going on a honeymoon? How did you pick your destination?

No comments:

Post a Comment