Title

Fighting immigration issues, battling bridesmaids, and planning the wedding of my (our) dreams!

Friday, August 27, 2010

Progress for the Kiddos

Remember how I talked about designing some bilingual kids' activity books way back when? Well, progress has been made! I found some paper I liked lying around the workplace (sshhh) and printed those babies out to do a mock-up.

We will be using a different color green for the real things; as well as a different twine/ribbon. This one looked much too thin, but did the job. We just poked 2 holes in the left side and put the twine through - easy peasy! (I was considering doing a spiral down the whole left side. Mr. T thought it would be too much work so this was the other option.)

Here's the inside of the book:
(All pictures were taken by my lovely cell phone... Sorry for the dark and blurries!)

Not too shabby, right? I figure this will be one of the easiest projects. We'll trim the cover, glue it on the cardstock, poke holes, and tie together. Even Mr. T can do that :) Any suggestions for what to tie it all together with?

Have you had any easy DIY projects? Are you putting something out to keep the kids entertained?

No comments:

Post a Comment