Title

Fighting immigration issues, battling bridesmaids, and planning the wedding of my (our) dreams!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Engagement Pictures... Now what?

I know I've mentioned Groupon to you previously, but Mr. Tango and I just bought another one - this time for our engagement pictures! (Can't beat $49 for the session AND 35+ pictures). This of course resulted in me spending hours of work time looking at engagement pictures in D.C. Tangs wants to have the session in October with the changing leaves because athough it's not a novelty for this New England girl, he still loves them!

Now we have to decide:
1. What to wear
2. Where to have them
3. Theme/props/etc.

(Source)
I love this picture  - it's so classic and yet DC. And since D.C. is where Luis and I met and are building our new lives together, that holds an appeal.

(Source)

(Source)

The first one is just so natural-looking and timeless. The second shows some passion and modernity. Mr. T and I are passionate people, so I want that to come out in our pictures. Of course - timeless and classic means we can hang it in our house, pass it down, and all that good stuff.

(Source)
And this one is just beautiful! But we also want some fun and funky pictures. Us kicking up leaves in our bare feet, us in front of brightly colored backgrounds, etc... I'm not sure how we can get all of these ideas in one: fun, modern, classic, and classy.

How did you choose your engagement location? Did you come up with must-have shots?

No comments:

Post a Comment