Title

Fighting immigration issues, battling bridesmaids, and planning the wedding of my (our) dreams!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Back and Rolling

Sorry for long hiatus, hive! We spent a wonderful week with my family on the Outer Banks with very little internet access and no wedding planning, so when we arrived home last night I quickly got to work. Remember the bilingual kids' activity books I had mentioned? Well, I think I've finally finished the design! Here's what I have:














































Sources I used include: Sribd, my mind, and something I found on a random site with lots of templates.

Now I just have to figure out the best way to put them together. Sew them up with ribbon? Other ideas? This was a nice, quick DIY-project which will hopefully motivate me to get going on others!

No comments:

Post a Comment